The Toasted Owl Cafe is currently hiring a new Lead Line Cook at our 2 Flagstaff locations–
Downtown: 12 S Mikes Pike St. (928) 774-5326
Eastside: 5200 E Cortland Blvd. (928) 526-0610
As a Line Cook at The Toasted Owl Cafe you will help create the food & service experience that
makes The Owl what it is. Your job will include crafting delicious cuisine and managing kitchen
tasks while doing something you love in a fun and welcoming workplace.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare amazing creations following our recipes to produce consistently delicious results!
- Know and comply with standard cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen practices
- Cook a variety of meats, poultry, eggs, vegetables, and other food items using a variety of kitchen equipment
- Help set the line for the day by preparing efficiently and ensuring presentation
- Maintain a clean kitchen, following sanitation and food handling standards
- Help with inventory, training new cooks, and scheduling
- A Coconino County Food handlers card (required)
- To be able to travel to location of work
- To be able to stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- To be available in mornings and on weekends– this is a breakfast/lunch restaurant
We are looking for a Lead Line Cook to work full time, 5 days a week. If you feel like you would be a good fit, contact us here by emailing us your resume; Or, we accept walk-in applications between 9am – 2pm at The Toasted Owl Cafe Downtown location.
The Toasted Owl Cafe is a locally owned cafe that serves breakfast and lunch with full bar alongside vintage decor for sale. We believe in bringing together passionate people and ideas to connect with our team as well as our guests. If you’re about great food, vintage, owls, and making people smile, then join us at The Toasted Owl Cafe and help spread the Owl’s love.
- Inclusive Work Space
- Doing our best starts with being surrounded by people who spread good vibes. Join the Toasted Owl Parliament (a family of owls) and your workplace will be a place for positivity.
- Toasted Owl Team Perks
- Enjoy perks like competitive wages, shift meals, tip share, and access to health care plans after 90 days. We like to make sure every member of The Owl profits from their work.
- Flexible Schedule
- As a locally-owned business we’re all about fostering a respectful and communicative work environment, so we try to provide a schedule that works for everyone.