JOIN OUR NEST AS A FRANCHISEE
OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN ARIZONA!
Today, after thousands of meals, millions of smiles and a lot of hooting, the Toasted Owl Café® is now available as a franchise. If you’re a hands-on operator with lots of experience and financial ability and wish to open your own Toasted Owl Café®, we’d love to hear from you! Please note that our independent franchise business owners must be actively involved in the day-to-day operations of their Toasted Owl Café Restaurant.
The cost of opening your own Toasted Owl Cafe® ranges from $244,330 to $512,700. Prospective franchisees must have $350,000 in liquid funds available prior to signing the franchise agreement in order to financially qualify.
Single unit opportunities are currently available throughout Arizona!
Our franchising program is easy, and like all good nests, is built to be strong from the bottom up
Here’s the steps
- Submit your application. Click HERE to download our franchise application form.
- If your background and financial qualifications are compatible with our requirements, we’ll send you our franchise disclosure document (FDD) for your review.
- Meet with us in Flagstaff, Arizona for a “discovery day” visit. If we’re going to be “birds of a feather” we need to get to know each-other!
- Sign franchise agreement.
- Attend training at our two corporate Toasted Owl Café locations in Flagstaff.
- Secure your new location and let’s fly!
This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. In the United States and in certain other countries, the offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states in the U.S. and certain other countries require that we register the franchise disclosure document. The communications on this web site are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states or countries. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states or countries until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.