The Toasted Owl Cafe is currently hiring new Line Cooks at our 2 Flagstaff locations–
Downtown: 12 S Mikes Pike St. (928) 774-5326
Eastside: 5200 E Cortland Blvd. (928) 526-0610
The happy vibes at The Toasted Owl start with our team and we’re looking for people who bring positivity and love to everything they do. As a host at The Toasted Owl you will be the first representation of our fun & quirky Owl character and an important part of the customer
In this role, you will:
- Welcome & greet guests, make them comfortable and let them know we’re there for them
- Seat guests and present them with a menu when seated
- When on a wait, record guest’s information– provide an estimated wait time, and seat them as soon as possible as tables become available
- Assist others when necessary, help maintain a clean and organized dining space for guests
- Provide spirited hospitality, answer guest questions about our menu
- Be available to fill in to ensure smooth restaurant operation
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
- To be able to travel to location of work
- To be able to stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
If you are a good fit:
- Contact us here and Email your resume
- We accept walk-in applications between 9am – 2pm at The Toasted Owl Cafe Downtown location: 12 S Mikes Pike St. (928) 774-5326
The Toasted Owl Cafe is a locally owned cafe that serves breakfast and lunch with full bar alongside vintage decor for sale. We believe in bringing together passionate people and ideas to connect with our team as well as our guests. If you’re about great food, vintage, owls, and making people smile, then join us at The Toasted Owl Cafe and help spread the Owl’s love.
- Inclusive Work Space
- Doing our best starts with being surrounded by people who spread good vibes. Join the Toasted Owl Parliament (a family of owls) and your workplace will be a place for positivity.
- Toasted Owl Team Perks
- Enjoy perks like competitive wages, shift meals, tip share, and access to health care plans after 90 days. We like to make sure every member of The Owl profits from their work.
- Flexible Schedule
- As a locally-owned business we’re all about fostering a respectful and communicative work environment, so we try to provide a schedule that works for everyone.