The Toasted Owl Cafe is currently hiring a new dishwasher at our 2 Flagstaff locations–
Downtown: 12 S Mikes Pike St. (928) 774-5326
Eastside: 5200 E Cortland Blvd. (928) 526-0610
What you’ll do:
- Keep the restaurant running smoothly by loading, running, and unloading the dish machine
- Monitor the wash cycle to ensure it is sanitary, effective, and organized
- Follow proper hygiene and sanitation standards
- Provide positivity and respect, assisting the team in cleaning when at all possible
- Be available to fill in to ensure dependable restaurant operation
- A passion for cleanliness
- To be able to travel to location of work
- To be able to stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
If you are a good fit:
- Contact us here and Email your resume
- We accept walk-in applications between 9am – 2pm at The Toasted Owl Cafe Downtown location: 12 S Mikes Pike St. (928) 774-5326
The Toasted Owl Cafe is a locally owned cafe that serves breakfast and lunch with full bar alongside vintage decor for sale. We believe in bringing together passionate people and ideas to connect with our team as well as our guests. If you’re about great food, vintage, owls, and making people smile, then join us at The Toasted Owl Cafe and help spread the Owl’s love.
Inclusive Work Space
Doing our best starts with being surrounded by people who spread good vibes. Join the Toasted Owl Parliament (a family of owls) and your workplace will be a place for positivity.
Toasted Owl Team Perks
Enjoy perks like competitive wages, shift meals, a percentage of tip share, and access to health care plans after 90 days. We like to make sure every member of The Owl profits from their work.
As a locally-owned business we’re all about fostering a respectful and communicative work environment, so we try to provide a schedule that works for everyone.